Wednesday 5 March 2008

i turn my tape up, i let my tape rock

hey duders
i hope everyone is alive and kicking lots of ass. at the moment i'm procrastinating from writing my paper on my most riveting topic to date: that glorious beaver-infested, timber-strewn wasteland that is our friendly neighbor to the north -- canada! oh and australia and the other dominions of the british empire as well (but mostly canada). basically i spend half my time thinking about what to write and glancing around my room to decide which tool i should use to remove my eyeballs as to guilt trip my professor so he can't hold me responsible for turning in any work on the topic.
but on to even more exciting topics! earlier tonight was the study abroad humanities students reception / gala event! we feasted on exotic dishes such as microwaved mini-quiches, still-half-frozen chicken fingers, and my personal favorite, apple pie squares stuffed with tiny ice coated cheese cubes. needless to say it was a classy event complete with delightfully vapid speeches made by the president of the college (an american!) and the dean of the school of humanities (a german?). but in the end the whole thing was worthwhile -- together ari and i made off with 10 pieces of fruit. mostly apples. they're coated with some sort of sticky substance? but it least it's not frost!
ok so thus far this post has consisted of how boring things are in my life, but check THIS one out: we went to see girl talk on monday! and we danced like savage wildebeests. for some reason there was a chair on stage, and this girl was chilling in it in the midst of everyone dancing? anyways i got knocked into her and she kicked me in the chest and yelled at me! and that's the story of my stomach legions. that crazy harpy. but on a much sweeter note, we hung out with girl talk after the show. he was in his briefs and i have a great picture of him smoking a cigarette that jenna gave him with his arms around her and elliott on my phone! but i don't know how to transfer it to the computer? frustrations! but yeah! we touched his mostly naked body!

so that's my installment! now i'm gonna pong the ball back over to niblock. you people are insatiable. stay tuned for more exciting tales about...bad catering? okay this was a weak post, elliott do better!
love all
jp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you met girl talk? awesome! i am also looking for tools to gauge my eyeballs out here in the campus center where i am working.

~grace~ said...

what history class are you taking? it sounds a lot like mine. I managed to convince my history tutor that we should avoid Canada.

ah yes, the naked celebrity aspect of London....how I miss it.

Anonymous said...

I know how to transfer it! You just have to send a picture message to your email address, unless your phone started to hate you again and won't do that evil text messaging thing...

PS. You kids are fantastic.